* If your mouse is hovering on right or left side of the slider the navigation arrow may jiggle. If you move the mouse away from that area that should not be a problem. Also, as the individual slides are loaded sequentially depending upon your connection you may have a lag while all load as you get toward the end of the slide set.
Previous set <-> Review
- Part 1: Neutralization of lenses and the measurement of visual acuity
- Part 2: Accommodation
- Part 3: Cycloplegics
- Part 4: Myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism
- Part 5: Interpupillary distance and trial frame
- Part 6: Retinoscopy
- Part 7: Subjective methods of verifying retinoscopy
- Part 8: Part Heterophorias
- Part 9: Prescription of glasses
- Part 10: Bifocals
- Part 11: Spectacle aberrations
- Part 12: Contact lenses
Disclaimer: I originally posted this in a private section of my university’s website. I generally am sensitive to copyright and submitted a permission request to Prentice-Hall in August of 2010. I received a notice back from them on September 14, 2010 stating that they were unable to ascertain who controlled the rights to this text. They neither granted nor denied use. I am willing to remove this text should that become the proper response. It is not easily available to purchase though a few copies will come up on amazon periodically. I have found it posted online in quick google searches.